Wednesday, April 9, 2008

June...er, APRIL is Busting Out All Over!

Well, I have quite a few new pictures to post. New things are starting to happen in my little patches of dirt, and I am quite pleased. But, Will and I are most happy with the fact that the Crape Myrtles that we spent hundreds of dollars on last fall are all alive and blooming! Whew!



I am also finally getting around to planting my Lobelia and Cosmos that I grew from seed and have been nurturing since February! I'm really excited to see how they do in the "real world!"



My "New Baby" daffodils are FINALLY booming! They are so tiny and cute!



And, sad day, I think the last of my tulips have bloomed. Fortunately, I got some GORGEOUS pictures of them before they go!


Oh, and one final thing (for now!) I planted 3 day lillies and I can't beleive how well they are taking off! I planted this guy less than two weeks ago and all it was was that one white stem that you can see at the bottom. Now look at it! Crazy!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Beautiful krys. My baby daffodils just got covered with 4 inches of wet soggy snow. They are probably dead!
Jenna

RachelBarker said...

Not surprised you have a garden like Martha would. So, i found you on Jenns blog. You need to make me your friend so i can see your blog. Hope all is well. I'm excited you have a blog. ours is meethebarkers.blogspot.com